Wednesday, January 30, 2013

As a mom I....

Today I'm linking up withe fabulous Samantha and Melissa for some funny mommy stories.

 


 

This week for me is a huge reminder that I need to purge my house. Yesterday I was trying to switch around a load of laundry, no big deal right? Wrong. So I gate BK in my bedroom, run downstairs to do the laundry gig, and come right back up. I was literally gone four minutes. This is what I walked in to find

Yes my child is covered in maxi pads! Where the hell did she even find those? How did she get them open?
Wondering what that is at the bottom of the picture? That HUGE thing is indeed an ice pad. For all of you non-mommies out there that is what you wear in your pants when you get sent home from the hospital.

 

As a mom I.... Am constantly reminded that my house is never clean enough.

 

 

*please ignore the crap carpet. We've replaced all the flooring in our house but our room. So that's happening next month*

 

10 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA OMG that is too funny... they always seem to find the things they aren't supposed to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have to worry about that... yet. Usually if I walk away for a minute, she's right where I left her. Not for long though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooo funyyyyyy!! :D
    Lovely photo, my dear!!
    Have a great time, kisses ;**
    http://misiayou97.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this story - just wait until she can talk, then she will really start to embarass you!

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. Em. Gee! That is hilarious! I'd love to participate in this! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahha!!!! I am SO not looking forward to the "get into EVERYTHING" stage with Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is amazing! At least it makes for a good story, right? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think its impossible to completely baby-proof! I have a 2 1/2 yr. old and 10 month old and they are constantly finding new things to get into that I need to stash away somewhere else, haha! Good Luck ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...