Monday, January 14, 2013

Sick Soup

Happy Monday y'all. Did you have a nice weekend? Saturday was fantastic for me, it was filled with family, food, and shopping. Yesterday however I got sick. Womp Womp. I spent most of the day in the fetal position while BK played around me in the playroom. Not my finest mommy moments. So  I pulled myself together and the baby and I set out to enjoy the beautiful weather. We went on a walk to the park and a quick trip to the grocery store. I wasnt feeling particulary hungry inspired so I grabbed some random ingredients and threw together a soup. It turned out delicious so I thought I would share the recipe with you.

Sick Soup
Ingredients:
3        stalks of celery, chopped
1        small onion, chopped
2        tablespoons minced garlic
1        tablespoon black pepper
1        teaspoon salt
1        cup chopped mushroom
32oz  chicken broth
5oz    evaporated milk
Photobucket
I just threw everything into the crockpot and put it on high for four hours. It was very easy and very delicious. Bonus points if you have a super cute sous-chef.

I also wanted to introduce my premiere sponsor to yall. Tiffany is just as sweet as can be.
Photobucket
My name is Tiffany and I blog over at Little Gems. I am a wife to Jonathan and a mother to a darling little girl named Emerald. I started my blog after the birth of my daughter. It has been such a great way to record her special moments, little and big I love that I have them so accessible and with pictures to boot. I also own an Etsy shop called Little Gems Creations where I make little girl headbands and bows. I hope you enjoy reading.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...