Wednesday, January 23, 2013

How to scar your children for life

We live in the time of the voyeur. I mean how else would you describe all of the sharing that is done via the interwebs? At times I worry if I share a little too much, especially when it comes to BK. Will she grow up and hate me for the plethora of posts about her? Possibly, but such is the way of the world. I actually believe it is mandatory of all parents. Somewhere it is written that a little embarrassment is good for the soul. Or something like that.

So today I bring you the best ways to embarass your child.

1) Wear matching outfits
 photo 003_zpsed4e1100.jpg
Now if that face doesnt scream enthusiasm I dont know what does.

2) Take and post bath time pictures
 photo 013_zpsea5012f1.jpg
Posting is key! Just be sure to keep the goods hidden. I dont know a single soul that doesnt love bath time pictures.

3) Home videos
Because we need to have tangible proof that they did in fact love us at one point.
 
There you have it, my top three tips. Your children will thank me later. And if they dont, well it's not as bad as the time my mom answered the door to the pizza man with her boob hanging out. But that's a story for a different day.
 
Did I forget anything? How did your parents embarass you?




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So funny - and adorable photo with the matching outfits!

    Now that my daughter is 11 she is embarrassed by just about everything I do ....

    Found your blog via the BBN Tuesday Tango and really look forward to keeping up with you on Bloglovin and Twitter.

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check, Check, and Check! Three months in and I have already acquired all I need to ensure my child will be embarrassed in her teens! Mom win (HAHA!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, you are hilarious. Love this post.

    My mom would talk about the most awkward things to my friends when I was a teenager. Come to think of it. she still does. But Moms are supposed to be embarrassing...right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...