Saturday, December 22, 2012

TTFN ~ TA TA For Now

I've got a super shiny prize for the first person that can tell me where my post title is from. That's the funny thing about having babies, they completely infiltrate every aspect of your life and make their presence known even when you aren't consciously thinking of them. Like now, all I needed was something to put in that little box up top.

 

Anyways, I digress. Tomorrow morning, earlier than God intended for us to wake up {no really, pre-baby S and I frequently went to bed at this time}, my little family will be on our way to Jamaica. My logic behind the early flight was two things. A) We will arrive to our destination early enough to enjoy the whole day. And B) BK will sleep most of the flight. My baby is not an early riser y'all. We are rarely out of bed before 9:30am. So fingers crossed this goes as planned. If not i would greatly appreciate the blogging community pulling some strings to get me released from airport prison in time to enjoy my baby's first Christmas. Please & Thank You.

 

We will spend Christmas soaking up some sunshine, partaking in a few adult beverages (me and S not BK), but mostly just getting to truly enjoy our little family of three. No Internet, no family holiday hops, no interruptions. To say that I'm excited is a gross understatement. We might never come back! Ha. Only kidding Mom. No really, our view will resemble this

Only this is from one of our trips to Cancun, but you get the point. I don't think digital cameras were even around on my last trip to Jamaica.

 

Not to worry though... I have set you up with the most amazing guest bloggers! Seriously you'll love them! I mean who doesn't need a good read when the cocktails are no longer doing it & you've had all you can take of "family togetherness"? Please give them lots of love and be sure to check out their bloggy homes!

 

We're off to Jamaica! I'll be back next week.

 

Happy Christmas Y'all!

 

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy enjoy enjoy sweet friend! Such a great idea for the three of you! Take lots of pictures so when you come home, we can all be even more jealous of the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... TIGGER uses TTFN (Ta-Ta For Now) in Winnie the Pooh ;) Have a lovely vacation, girl! Rest up and enjoy that beautiful little family of yours! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamaician me crazy lol take us take us ha! That sounds like the most amazing idea ever ever I think I am going to do that next year, family of three Jamacia vacation no extended family stressors and just soaking up the love of my little family and the sun! Not only are you funny gorgeous and a great momma and wifey you are smart too! Take me lol okay okay just drink one of those fruity numbers extra liquor and and a cute umbrella and just maybe if I'm lucky take a pic of it for me that would rock!

    Have fun, safe travels, everything will go great, love ya
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmm Jamaika!! Lovely!

    I follow your blog. You can follow my blog, if you want!

    http://misiayou97.blogspot.com/

    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! Sounds incredible! Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have so much fun!!!! Good luck on the flight and enjoy yourself!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally jealous about this! I hope you have a great time! I'm stopping over from More from Meg. Excited to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...