Thursday, December 27, 2012

Cara Box Reveal

This month I participated in the Cara Box Exchange from Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals! And I was so excited. If you dont know anything about the exchange you should head over to her blog to get the full details. It is so much fun!
This months theme was Sparkle! Jackie sent me my Cara Box, and boy did I get spoiled! She is so sweet and I definitely made a friend in this process! Here are some pictures of my goodies!



I got a hand painted ornament + mercury glass candle holder + stickers + snowflake ornaments + yummy chocolate {that I've already started eating} + the perfect pen for filling out customs paperwork on our trip. And she even sent BK a perfect purple headband! How sweet is that?

Thank you so much Jackie!

I sent a Cara Box over to Sara so head over to her blog to see what she got!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I think we have the same candle votive!!!

    I'm glad you got to participate this month (:
    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and ps, I entered your link on the main page (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! This was my first Cara Box exchange and I loved it. The box all your stuff is in is adorable as well. God bless :-)


    *hugs & love*
    Ashley Danielle
    ||AlwaysAshleyBlog||

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so neat! Now I need to go check it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too sweet! And I am glad you really liked what I sent! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...