- -I am finally going to see Breaking Dawn pt 2 today. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. I am also going to squeeze in a daytime cocktail. I have to capitalize on my "me" time.
- -Sometimes I wear BK's headbands. Super
weirdcool mom points I know.
- -BK has taken to trying to eat dog food. I set her down to make our breakfast and she beelines for Daisymae's bowls. I've fished food out of her mouth 4 days in a row now, and everytime she puts a piece in she makes the biggest sourpuss face. Why hasnt she learned? Why havent I relocated the dog food?
- I need to order our Christmas cards today.
- We just got BK's passport processed. Way to wait til the last minute.
- I went "Christmas shopping" on Sunday, and left the mall with only stuff for BK and I.
- During said shopping trip I bought BK's birthday dress. And then I cried in the Gap. I'll elaborate more on this later.
- I'm wearing shorts today. This is blowing my mind. Check it out on Instagram
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Today it is 72 degrees outside, in December. I think this crazy weather has jumbled my brain. Since I dont feel like I could put together an incredibly fantastic post, I will leave you with the random rumblings of my mind.