Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Brain Dump

Today it is 72 degrees outside, in December. I think this crazy weather has jumbled my brain. Since I dont feel like I could put together an incredibly fantastic post, I will leave you with the random rumblings of my mind.

  • -I am finally going to see Breaking Dawn pt 2 today. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. I am also going to squeeze in a daytime cocktail. I have to capitalize on my "me" time.
  • -Sometimes I wear BK's headbands. Super weird cool mom points I know.
  • -BK has taken to trying to eat dog food. I set her down to make our breakfast and she beelines for Daisymae's bowls. I've fished food out of her mouth 4 days in a row now, and everytime she puts a piece in she makes the biggest sourpuss face. Why hasnt she learned? Why havent I relocated the dog food?
  • I need to order our Christmas cards today.
  • We just got BK's passport processed. Way to wait til the last minute.
  • I went "Christmas shopping" on Sunday, and left the mall with only stuff for BK and I.
  • During said shopping trip I bought BK's birthday dress. And then I cried in the Gap. I'll elaborate more on this later.
  • I'm wearing shorts today. This is blowing my mind. Check it out on Instagram
Alright. We're off to the park to enjoy this day!

3 comments:

  1. this sounds just like my fact is link up i do on tuesdays..just a lot of random! but i love it! great design!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe how warm it is there! Brandi know MessyDirtyHair sent me and I am so glad I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live on the Gulf Coast and it was totally 75 degrees on Sunday, and now it's 39! Crazy weather, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...