Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hi y'all

Welcome to the new blog loves! I really appreciate you coming over to check it out. How beautiful is my layout? Be sure to check out Kelly over at Messy Dirty Hair for any blog upgrades that you might need.

If you're new here here's a little introduction to all things me, and if you're not well then maybe you'll still learn a thing or two.

I'm B. An avid reader, sun goddess, goofball, martini drinker, and sports fanatic.
I'm also wife and mommy to these two beautiful creatures.

S is my fabulous husband. He is a nuclear engineer and the most intelligent man I know, though that doesnt show through in his choice of sports teams. He is my rock and can make me laugh until it hurts with just one look. We're also known to bust out a mean "dirty dancing".
Bk is our sweet angel baby. She will be one in March and I am in complete denial. She is smart, and kind, full of spunk, and oh so funny. The personality that she has would just blow you away. We are truly beyond blessed, and I grow more in awe of her every day.

Rounding out our little family is the fabulous Daisymae. She rocks at life in all areas.

We are wild and crazy and perfectly imperfect. I love our life and wouldnt change a single wild minute of it. I hope you stick around and enjoy the ride.

Photobucket
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures!! Messy.dirty.hair sent me. newest follower and your blog is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your new blog design! Your family is so presh, your daughter is adorbs and so are you! I love this about you...we should use this on your about you on Monday!! xoxo Sums

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute! And all of your little family. :) MessyDirtyHair did such a great job on your blog design too. Yay!
    Newest follower! :)
    www.funsizetessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable family! thanks for sharing! Messy Dirty Hair sent me over! Love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new layout Brandi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower, come check me out at www.amuseinpurple.blogspot.com love the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...