Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday letters!

I have seen some fabulous ladies joining in on this linkup and I decided that today would be a great day to start in on the fun!
 
Photobucket
 
Dear Dunkin Donuts {specifically the Holiday Star donut} ~ Thank you for letting me drown myself in your deliciousness! The fact that you are holiday themed helped ease my pain too. Nom nom nom
Dear BK~ How are we already scheduling your one year check up? I remember the day you were born so vividly and it truly seems like yesterday. I cant believe my baby is getting so big!
Dear Jamaica ~ Your white sandy beaches are calling my name! I cannot wait to visit you. Only 16 more days.
Dearest hubby ~ Tonight we are having pizza for dinner. However I will make up for my last of culinary prowess in the bedroom. Boom.
Dear shopping mall ~ I'm coming for you this weekend. Be prepared to get worked. I am behind my game & I have a lot of presents to buy!
Dear bubble bath ~ I miss you. Lets rendevous. I'll bring a book and a glass bottle of wine, you just have to show up. Thanks.
Dear readers ~ Thank you so much for coming over! I really hope you all stick around!
 
{Dont forget to go enter my giveaway here!}
 
Also come back on Monday. There is something HUGE going on & I promise you wont want to miss it!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting and following my blog. Cannot wait to get to know you better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they are soo so bad for you but dunkin donuts really does have deliciously addictive donuts haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through the link up =)

    I am so jealous that you are going to Jamaica! I can't wait to see all the amazing pictures you will get from there. Maybe I will just hide in your suitcase so I can come with. I'm sure my husband and little munchkin won't mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dear bubble bath, so true!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what I would do without Dunkin Donuts! I came over from messy Dirty Hair! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...