Wednesday, December 12, 2012

9 month BK Update

My baby is 9 months old. How in the world has three quarters of a year already passed? I am starting to plan her first birthday y'all! I wont sit here and sing my sad mama tale to y'all though, I will just give a quick update on how our little cupcake is doing.
 
18.03 lbs 27 inches
Loves: Dancing (sister girl likes to shake her booty), Music, The T boys, Daisymae, the swings, Christmas lights
Eating: We're still breastfeeding, and you nurse three times during the day and once at night. Plus you eat three meals of solid food throughout the day.
Sleeping: You nap around 10:30 (for an hour or two), again around 3 (for 30 minutes to an hour), and then you go down for the night by 8.
Clothes: You had a growth spurt and moved into 12 month clothes at about 8 months. Shoes size 3. We are still cloth diapering, I'm proud we've stuck with it. On the off chance that we use disposables you are in size 3.
Fun Facts: Brooklyn hates Santa. Fact.
Mommy Moments: I am so proud of what a sweet girl you. You love to snuggle and give kisses. You also LOVE other kids, you just watch them play in amazement.
Firsts: First Thanksgiving was a huge success, and you looked just beautiful in your turkey dress.
 
Others: You got two top teeth this month! You love to stand, and you're getting pretty daring in taking your hands away from support and trying to stand solo.
 

 
 



Photobucket\
 

5 comments:

  1. She is just precious! I love her Christmas tree! My little girl is almost 5 months!

    Tiffany

    www.littlegems3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 9 months, BK! what a pretty tree in her room!
    floralandfudge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely darling I also have a 9 month old!!! love being a mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...