Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Trendy Tot


Today I'm linking up for the brand new Trendy Tot Tuesday! I'm super excited about this link up. My girl has some serious style, I mean she puts my wardrobe to shame. She even wears rocks trends that I am too afraid to try myself. Like the fur vest. Well really I guess this is sherpa? Maybe. I could be totally wrong. Either way she looks fierce.


These totally arent the best pictures, but it was the end of the day and she wasnt feeling the camera. Her whole outfit is from the Gap, well minus her Chucks.


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. she is so cute!!!

    I feel the same about dressing my daughter, she wears things, I wouldnt I live through her with fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the link up! She's adorable---I love putting fur vests on my girls too haha....I pretty much wear a sweatshirt every day :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL dress my children this cute when I have them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, I would wear that entire outfit. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter absolutely makes me look like I have NO fashion sense! Tiny fashionistas making mamas look like bums!

    http://lifeinthesetimesblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. And now Im really upset I passed up a faux fur vest this weekend!!! If BK rocks it I should be able to pull it off as well... rats!!!! :) Love that sweet angel face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that vest!!!!!!!!! what a cutie you have!!

    Thanks for linking up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fur vest & love Gap! Gap is definitely my favorite place to shop for my daughter! Found you on the link-up! Look forward to following!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, I love it! I think Tinley has the same vest. Baby Gap rocks. I'd love to join you in this next Tuesday! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...