Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Spice of Life


In the spirit of Valentine’s Week lets get a little personal today. As a new mom this is definitely a relevant topic to my life, but I feel like it can is actually relevant to ALL relationships at one time or another. Let’s talk about keeping the “spice” in life.

I know with BK we have to get real creative, and we don’t always have time for elaborate romance. Before we could pick up and run away for a weekend, or spend three hours just out to dinner and drinks. Now it's a little more like champagne and sweat pants. I don't ever want to lose the fun thought. One of my favorite aspects of my relationship has always been the fun that we have together, the way we really lived life.

Now dont get me wrong, we can still get a babysitter and plan date nights but I'd love to be able to keep things kickin at home on the regular. We're young and fun, and I dont want to forget it.

Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals recently set up a Club Sexy for her and her husband. What do you do with your significant other?


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. If we have my daughter we still take time to go outside just the two of us. It's only for 10 minutes but those minutes we can be adults. Talk about adult things. It's good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this the other day but I didn't notice the shoutout! Thanks lady!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...