Thursday, May 2, 2013

April Cara Box

Serious y'all this week has been the busiest week ever! And as a result I am so sad about how slack I've been, I mean I didnt even reveal my Cara Box yet. If you don't know what the Cara Box is you most definitely need to check it out. It is the most creative and fun way to meet new blogger friends.



Cara Box





This month the fabulous creator herself, Kaitlyn, had me for the Cara Box. And lets just say that her box definitely did not disappoint.
Look at how spoiled I was!

Can we talk about how Little Miss BK made out this month? She had one of those Plum pouches open in approximately 2.5 seconds, and I can say that How Romantic is officially her new favorite book. I think we've read it 100 times and she carries it from room to room. 


Brooklyn helped me plant the cilantro and the strawberry & I cant wait for the first little buds to pop up. S bought me bigger pots for them yesterday.


That bottle opener went straight into my beach bag, I felt it was only appropriate, and the Luna Bar went straight into my belly! Thank you Kaitlyn for supplying the day's snacks. 

May's Cara Box sign up is open for like one more day so hop to it, you wont regret it! 

Photobucket



Check out my amazing sponsor:

1 comment:

  1. Those are some fantastic goodies! I just planted cilantro and basil and they are just starting to pop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...