I'm linking up with the super fabulous Erin from Living in Yellow. She asked some real humdingers, but these questions might give you a little more insight to the "real" me.
1. If you could do one thing differently in your life, what would it be? I would have to say college. I slacked off, dropped courses, and took wayyy too long to graduate. If I could go back I would buckle down and get it done.
2. Where do you see yourself in five years? Content. I suffer from severe wanderlust, in all areas of my life, so I'm hoping to have a few things figured out by then. Mainly career wise, but I wouldn't be opposed to our family relocating either.
3. Do you honestly want kids? Considering we have BK I think that answer is obvious. She is the light of our lives, and we are thankful for every second we've gotten with her. Do we want to give her a sibling? Yes. But if God doesn't have that in store for us, I would be completely happy with just her.
4. What has been the best moment of your life so far? The day that Brooklyn was born. After we had visitors, after things had calmed down. It was quiet in our room. The lights were dim. BK was softly coo'ing. Stephen was holding her and the look on his face is one I'll never forget. It is my perfection.
5. What is your life theme song? Hmm, I'm a big music lover so this is hard. I would have to say She Talks to Angels or Meet Virginia.
6. What is one thing you have yet to accomplish that you want to do before you die? Find my career niche. I'm still working on that one. And travel to Europe. I need to cross that off my bucket list.
7. If you could choose one thing to be known for, what would it be? My heart. I'm a giver and a nurturer by nature, I hope other people see that. I want people to say "she had the kindest heart."
8. If you could do anything you wanted right in this very moment (no consequences, no fear, etc), what would it be? Hop on a plane and take the trip of a lifetime. Italy, Greece, Turkey, Fiji. Ooo and Africa.
9. What has been the most challenging moment in your life? Probably when my parents divorced. It was a really hard time for me.
10. Summarize yourself in one word. Exciting. I'm pretty much down for any adventure, I love to have fun and I embrace change. I try to always have a good time. And if not exciting, then Devoted. I am 1000% devoted to my family and friends and would do absolutely anything I could fo them.
So that's that. Tomorrow is Friday, woo hoo! And this mama is getting a dirty martini!