1. An eye mask. This a must. I didnt want to completely freak BK out and have the room pitch black so this was a life saver. This particular mask is baller in that you can just use it regular or with the ice pack.
2. Cartoons. I'm not a huge advocate for plopping your baby in front of a television for long periods of time, but sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. Doc McStuffins most certainly helped in nursing me back to health yesterday.
3. Sick pillow. At least that's what we always called it in my family. Growing up we had a special pillow and blanket that my mama pulled out when you were sick. I loved the tradition so much that I adopted it into our family.
4. Caffeine. For me this is coca cola. Ok so maybe I drink one every day anyways, but with a migraine it is extra delicious.
5. New toys. BK has really gotten into coloring thanks to her bath crayons, so yesterday I busted out a coloring book and some crayolas that I had stashed away. She though it was so neat, and it kept her entertained for quite a while. Well until she tried to color my eye mask, then Doc McStuffins got turned back on.
A helpful husband was also super wonderful. Love you honey. Do y'all get migraines? How do you cure them?